Thursday, September 11, 2008

Farm Talk...

Well lets see, what's going on today at LBC Dairy... chores (1 calf with scours... :( another one is over them :) and feed the new bull calf... oh joy! I'm being sarcastic on that last one in case you couldn't tell). Some how I need to figure out a ration for the moo's also. If anyone can help me on that, please feel free to email.

We are still doing some canning, 6 more qts of green beans, 6 pts of candied apples, tomatoes, OH mom did some of Mrs.Victor Millers pickles... Mrs.V.M is a neighbor and the wife of a Mennonite we buy hay off of. A nice fellow... The Millers on the whole are a good bunch... I shall refrain from talking about my fellow Mennonite neighbors due to the fact that my halo is all polished and on straight for the moment and I don't want to tarnish it this early in the day. 0:)

I'll be posting the recipe for those who are interested on my recipe blog. Later today.

Well the day is slipping away from me... best get at it and get something done.

No comments: