Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Repairs...

Well with Fall on the way, (getting closer everyday) we are having to make repairs to our current home. A home that we should not have been living in, a home that where the repairs are being done was going to be bull-dozed down last winter. Now we will end up having to gut the 2 big bedrooms and bathrooms, and in time the rest of the house. That is when we finally get in the new house (see I was being positive... I didn't say IF we ever to to get in our new house).

It's a little depressing to say the least. NOT that I don't have faith or I'm not trusting in GOD, I am... It just difficult when you have this store of hopes and dreams. At this point we won't have any money for furniture. We all have been in need of new mattresses and the rest of the furniture is so old and decrepit it needs to be pitched. Well not now... I guess junk it better than nothing right? Sorry for being honest... I really am thankfully that we even have a home to live in and that we have our cows and that we haven't been kicked to the curb. Some days it's harder than other. It's been over a year now... How happy we all were last year. :) If we would have only known the heartache that was to come. Oh how things would have been different if we had only know.

Anyway today the chimney is being fixed so all the heat won't go up and out. Maybe we'll be warmer this winter. I need to get tape and plastic to go over the really drafty windows (all the windows need to be replaced but that's not going to happen this year), and I need to get the big barn ready for winter. SIGH...

No comments: