Thursday, January 08, 2009

Another day another

I don't know... it's definitely not dollar... maybe another mood. I've been in a foul mood today and as hard as I try I'm not getting over it quickly. Oh well so it goes. My energy will peter out and so will my mood.

On the good side of things the sun is shining. Blue sky, no clouds... they are moving in however. My computer is running, the dogs aren't chasing anything they shouldn't. OH and guess who has been standing on all four hooves?! Geraldo! the little stinker has been standing for a day now. And this morning I didn't even have to corner him to get him started taking his bottle! He's coming right along. And so is his momma... she doesn't have to have a strap (kicker) anymore to be milked. Not bad. She's doing better than the jersey heifers we have freshened in.

Later y'all...

No comments: