Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thomas Kinkaidish Outside

We have about 2” of the white stuff and still more is falling. As I was going back and forth from the big barn to the milk barn tonight I looked up and there was just the one like on in the house and it was that fluffy, misty, soft look. Just like one of Thomas Kinkaid’s pictures. It made me smile and enjoy the evening.

Of course that didn’t last due to this: IMG_0010 (Small)

She LOVES snow! It turns her into a puppy again. Running, jumping, getting airborne from the sheer thrill of all the flakes! It wouldn’t be so bad but she loves to “attack” me from the back. Rather scary when your toting HOT (165 degrees hot) water to the little bovines and goats water tanks to melt the ice.  She’s in now and sleeping like a baby… silly girl. But I do adore her and hardly would know how to act if she wasn’t around. Scout… What a wonderfully naughty dog.

No comments: