Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Farmlife

Is there such a thing as having a life if you farm? I wonder... :) the days seemed filled with feeding, cleaning, watering, feeding, worrying and trying not to worry.

Thankfully all the calves seem to be doing well on the whole. There is one I'm watching... she isn't taking weaning well. Such emotional little creatures Jersey are. Maybe that's why I get along with them... I know what they are thinking! Scary thought isn't it?! :)

Not much going on farm wise... well other than PT foreclosing on the property. Sigh... what do you do when you do you all, and no one is happy? That is the question...  I wonder does he have a heart? does he even really know and understand what is going on? DON'T answer that! I know the answer... I think I do anyway... Or maybe I don't. Only God knows.

Off for chores!!!!

No comments: