Saturday, September 04, 2010

Weirdness

The last two mornings waking up has been odd. Yesterday, I was awakened by having hiccups in my sleep... NEVER happened before... so there was no going back to sleep yesterday. This morning at 4 I woke up coughing for no reason, and there is still a nagging tickle. I did manage  to get back to sleep, right before I woke up. :-/

The rain lasted for two days. :) yeah!!! It's really greened up, the yard isn't crunchy, the dust and pollen have been beat down, the creeks have been cleaned out and are flowing again, and I'm sure the pond is back up to almost normal. I've heard that places to the south of here got an amazing 16" over those two days... Thankfully we weren't in the path of those down pours.

And so that's all that has been going on around here, I need to get going on the 14 acres and get it all nice and clipped for fall... what a sad thought. But with the night temp we had last night 49! It won't be long.

No comments: