Saturday, January 31, 2009

Do ya?

Ever have that feeling like you've been hit by a Mack truck?! OK put your imagination to work here. Imagine that if you had been hit by a truck and lived to tell about it wouldn't you feel the least bit achy, tight, stiff, and it a little bit of I don't know pain? Boy of boy do I feel this way... My chiropractor is right. Falling isn't good for the body.

Hey did anyone watch Wife Swap (link to the message board) last night? Normally we don't watch this (we aren't in from chores that early) however last night we got to watch the last half. If so what was your take on it? Being from the MO and seeing that is in the Midwest (isn't it?) and since we are all classified by him as being ignorant rednecks I shouldn't say to much more. After all I'm sure I could spell all them big ole words goodnuf... Sorry but I had to add that touch to it.

Well it's off to do chores. That is if I can get up from this chair. :)

No comments: