Sunday, February 01, 2009

A busy day of rest

It has just been one of those busy days. With the warmer weather everything is a soupy, soggy, saturated MESS. I was finally able to get the holding pen cleaned off (somewhat), fed the cow masses early, OH and we had a new baby... a bull. Oh well maybe a heifer will be in the works with one of the other Mums to be.

Normally I don't do "extra" chores such as cleaning the holding pen or barns, anything of that nature on a Sunday. However, today was a nice warm day and tomorrow was going to about 20 degree's cooler. SO I just decided to get it over and done with.

We finally got done with chores at noon. As I needed some help with feeding the dry cows/heifers since I put Scarlett bake out with them and I don't want him running around in the yard while I leave a gate open.

I'm ready for a nap!

No comments: