Monday, July 26, 2010

Farm-life...

It's been rough out here the past few days, weeks, months... the questions of the past few weeks run on the lines of "Have you heard anything yet?" not Hi, how are you doing? I know it must be hard but we are praying. It just makes a person want to cry some days. And we do...

How do you live like you'll always be some where when there have been people all along who only have cared about themselves, have lied, and in some cases just vanished or so it seems?

Anyway, the farm-life thus has been like a roller coaster. Ups and downs, curves and calms...

Right now I have 8 calves on the bottle, am milking 7 goats that is IF Sasha doesn't get to her mother first, and I'm getting almost 3-4 gallon a day of goat milk. I've made soap, frozen yogurt that was awful, and we've made cheese... right now I'm selling it to our neighbors for their fawns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crying is acceptable behavior when you're being tested to the limit.

And, yes, you're still in my prayers until this is all resolved.