Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Water...

We finally have water again! Ever since Saturday evening we've been having to limp along on water for just part of the day.

A pipe had rusted threw and finally burst... a dairy without water is like... well I don't know what it's like but it's not fun. At least it wasn't in the winter when it happened, so we can be thankful for some small things. Like running water, electricity, ice, freezers, refrigerators, beds, 15 year old comfy T-shirts holes and all, sewing machines...

Now if I could just get the electric fence to stay hot and keep the calves in I would be thrilled! They have just been running threw it, playing with it, sucking on it, you name it they are doing or have done it. You could scream but it would do no good. I will have to be content with the fact THAT all the bottle babies are once again in the barn where they are supposed to be.

And so with that... I leave you for the day...

No comments: