Thursday, September 09, 2010

Hermine is here...

I don't know when the rain began, but it's dripping out and there are small rivers following down the yard. Sigh of sighs... I just detest doing chores in the rain. Even more so when it's winter... so for the moment I can be glad that it's semi warm out and no freezing, blowing winds, sleet, or snow... yes I can be thankful for the great and small things.

Like getting the tractor away from playful kids (goatie of course) who LOVE to chew the wires off the lights, climb and stand in the set so they can turn the key on and run down the battery, or as my sweet Treasures does... climb up to stand on the fender and play with the wires that the others have chewed to bits...

And then there is this creature... wild. It shouldbe REAL fun to break her to the barn in a few years. She will stand a good 20 feet from you. And NO I didn't beat her or anything... she just got left on her mummy to long... like 6 weeks... sigh... this summer has just been a doozy. And to top it off with Roycelynn, I think she's becoming a goat. Seriously people... she is acting just like a goat! All of the babies are...*rolling eyes*, I'll have the first Jersey goats in the country I guess. I wish they would influence the goats as much as the goats seem to influence them.

Tomorrow's post... Apps for your phone... or as my Uncle says... I need a life...

 Until tomorrow...

No comments: