Thursday, October 07, 2010

It's always good...

When you wake up and you realize it was just a dream and not real life... This AM was one of those days. I'm so glad that the cows weren't out, being chased by a pack of dogs, and that UL didn't have to shoot the dogs... I remember I asked...

On the farm front... 3 new babies... 2 heifers and a bull. Merriweather the little bull not the perkiest of calves at the moment. Hopefully this AM will find him more hydrated... I wish I would have remembered to give him the 8way blackleg at 2 days old... oh well... Little Mermaid is getting hers this AM.

We have 3 goats that are going to kid hopefully sooner than later... hey at least we are now one day closer to "kids".

The bush hogging is almost a wrap... hoping to finish up this week and start on spreading the green composted gold next week.

Right now just keeping ones mind off of the current situation, praising and praying, is all we can do. I want to thank all of you who have been and will continue to pray for us. It's been a hard 3 years... We are all ready for some good times...

1 comment:

~ Kim ~ said...

Amen, and pass the Praise, our lives and times are in His Hands. I remember my Mom telling me, that when I was very little I was sick and she was concerned. She was in the grocery store when the song began to play "He has the Whole World in His Hands". When the verse, that say's He's got the Little Baby in His Hands, she knew I would be alright. I had a 105 temp and it broke. Nothing can separate us from the love of God.