Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What a past few days...

At the moment I have a headache... ohhh the pressure. Anyway... there are just some things in life that are funny... either because your soo tired you are giddy, it's truly funny, or both.

On Saturday evening our one Mennonite neighbor... you remember the neighbor from Thanksgiving who came over??? Well this same neighbor came over and started talking to my mom. Anyway... they were sorry they had missed her "event", but they had been on vacation to N. Dakota when they had heard the news. They even brought her a cake and two frozen chickens! :) They had quite the chat. I don't know... it just struck us all funny when she came in and told us.

In two days she made the Mennonite grapevine... First it was a heart-attack, then it was a stroke, then it was... no one really knows. Shaking head... smile... sigh... I don't know... some days I just don't know what to think. And this should ease my mind but also boggles it... with the MGV (Mennonite grapevine) there can be 40 men at a fire or??? in two minutes. NOW think about how fast non gossip gossip can spread!? sigh...

No comments: